We baked cupcakes to celebrate Sandy's birthday and the kids thought it was fabulous:) We saved some cupcakes and celebrated that Jeremiah was accepted into the the program at work that he had applied for so he will be on 1st for 6 months (Yes!!!).
Here are some random photos from the past few weeks:
Kennedy loves puzzles and was so proud she did this by herself after I did the outside:)
Deep conversations while lounging
Kennedy loves to put my make up on....she says she is buuuutiful
Owen looks good without make-up;)
I bought a new furnace filter the other day and Owen seriously looked at it and asked questions about it for the entire drive home and for another 30 minutes after we got home. He needs and wants to understand EVERYTHING! I pretty much grossed out just thinking about! unfortunately, I have the entire package memorized so I lay in bed thinking about dust mites, mold spores and household dust!
Kennedy wanted her picture taken in her "favorite" Pajamas (for today at least).
Proud parenting moment:)
2 comments:
They are very polite children. Love them dearly!! Always have fun. You guys have done a great job.
Love
Grandma Little
Wow, so exciting about Jeremiah's job! The kids are so cute and big. Glad everything is going good. Thanks for the update, I was beginning to wander if everything was okay.
Post a Comment