She not only made herself a bed in her closet with every blanket and stuffed animal she has; she also changed her clothes.
complete with stripped socks that match the new pants she found and she climbed the shelves in her closet to get her polka dot shoes. When it is rest time I try not to go into their rooms if they are fairly quiet. I honestly had no idea until after rest time what she was doing, I just kept hearing her giggle. When I opened the door she said "look mom, I made a snow pile to jump in" ha!
We took the kids to a C-R-A-Z-Y place full of inflatable slides and obstacle courses. We all had a BLAST. It was non stop going for a full hour. Owen has NO FEAR, the higher the slide the more fun. Family picture at the top of the big alligator slide.
Owen and mom climbing up the big alligator slide
Kennedy climbing the slide
Family picture at the top of the slide
We ALL had a great time and we will be sure to return soon. Three is definitely a fun age because they like to joke, play and they say funny things all the time. Seriously, I crack up almost everyday! However, it is a VERY trying time as well. Owen and Kennedy are both very shy with adults. Owen tends to lash out and yell or kick or hit when he gets embarrassed or is very shy. We are trying to teach him other ways to act in those situations but it is hard....if anyone has any suggestions please share!!!
Here is to the greatest dad! With me working more, he is definitely picking up the slack and being very supportive...thanks babe:)
No comments:
Post a Comment