First, I need to apologize for my horrible voice and my inability to speak! Prior to recording this video we were talking about the baby in Aunt Sonya's belly. Kennedy wanted a girl baby to play princesses with and Owen wanted an Elmo baby;) Once we started recording they didn't say a whole lot....so sorry about all the talking on my part. We are VERY excited to have a little baby in the family it will be the first cousin for Owen and Kennedy and I get to be an aunt for the first time! So exciting:)
5 comments:
SO CUTE! I love the Elmo baby. Congrats on the new baby girl to the family. Fun Fun.
That is so cute Heather, I have never heard this kids talk, post more videos!!
sooo cute! I can't believe how long Kennedy's hair is getting.
: )
um, i'm dying right now. what a cute video!!
Post a Comment