Thursday, July 1, 2010

It's been awhile

I realized it has been a few weeks since I have updated...sorry! Well, we have been really busy potty training 3 weeks ago on a Thursday we started potty training both kids. Four days later they were potty trained.....Owen is not really #2 trained yet. Other than potty training and getting colds again (Kennedy had the flu) we have been busy....with nothing in particular.

Owen likes to swim without anyone holding him now!!!!!


We've been having lots of fun with uncle Mike



Kennedy got her toe nails painted for the first time


lots of cuddles


sunbathing


sitting in a digger with daddy


and just relaxin

1 comment:

Melissa said...

so cute! I think they have grown a few feet since we saw them last! HA! Glad to hear PT is going well. Lucky you...4 days! I hope when our day comes that it is that easy. I am not holding my breath that it will be!! HA! Glad you're back!