Wednesday, June 16, 2010

30

I am officially 30! Yup, its true. A week ago I had my 30th birthday. I told Jeremiah that all I wanted for my birthday was dinner with my family(parents and brothers) without interruptions. I love my kiddos but it is nice to enjoy a meal without it getting cold or giving time outs:) Thanks Sue, for watching the kiddos. We headed out to a place we had never been and we just loved it! Afterward we had our own little photo shoot.....It was to much fun to all be together again! Brandon was actually in town from Chicago for 5 days so it was great to catch up.





This picture cracks me up! It reminds me of the movie cover for Stepbrothers


You can tell that Brandon and Jeremiah are trying hard not to laugh as Mike is cracking up!








7 comments:

Melissa said...

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!

Tripp said...

So glad you had a good birthday!

Jenn said...

Happy 30th Birthday!!! LOVE the pics and LOVE your family :) What a fabulous idea!!!

Kristin said...

Sounds like a nice day! Love your pictures, sometimes we forget to take pics of adults and they all end up being of the kids...good reminder!

SpartanGal said...

Happy Birthday!! All of the pictures are great. You all look so happy!

And, yes, no offense to the kids... but there is something about a kid-less dinner that is so free and yummy. :-)

Robin said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Running is a Metaphor said...

good lord, i love your family. what a bunch of characters.