The pics turned out SO cute Heather! We did the free photo day with Walcott last year...I just love them. The amount I paid for the full CD of images was still an amazing deal. Lots of photographers charge that much or more for the sitting alone! I'd have done it again this year, but my friend just took Julia's one year pics...so we didn't really need to take them again. You are all so cute!!!
6 comments:
The pics turned out SO cute Heather! We did the free photo day with Walcott last year...I just love them. The amount I paid for the full CD of images was still an amazing deal. Lots of photographers charge that much or more for the sitting alone! I'd have done it again this year, but my friend just took Julia's one year pics...so we didn't really need to take them again. You are all so cute!!!
These are SOOOOOO cute!
Oh my...that is some sweet goodness! They are precious!!! She has the sweetest smile!!!!
WOW....they are absolutely precious!!! What great photos...I wish I could find someone who wanted to take some free pics like that!! Very cool!!
LOVE the pictures!! They look GREAT!!
Cute pictures and good choice of clothing too! :)
Post a Comment