Sunday, May 30, 2010

This and that

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. A few weeks ago we attended Tulip time to watch some dancing and smell the tulips...not great pictures....but at least a couple. We skipped the junk food downtown and hit up the local favorite ice cream shop. Yummy! Kennedy wanted pink ice cream in a cup and Owen wanted vanilla and chocolate in a cone. They are becoming so grown up deciding for themselves what they want to order.






Jeremiah was away at a special dinner one night so I took the kids to the park. Jeremiah called and asked me to send him a picture of the kids so he could show somebody. I thought it was too cute of a picture not to post....especially for a cell phone picture.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

sweetpeanme said...

Lovin' the shades!!! Too cute! :o)