Today we went to my parents for dinner and to celebrate my dads birthday a few days late. Grandma spoiled the kids as usual and bought ice cream cones. Owen had a whole ice cream cone and then he had some ice cream pie...that kids has a sweet tooth! He finished both his treats in
the time Kennedy was done with hers (unfinished).


After naps we
wentoutside for fun in the pool. Owen loves to bounce on the side of the pool while getting sprayed in the face by the "whale"

I thought it would be fun to put the slide into the pool but they had more fun
steering and bouncing.
3 comments:
Cute pics! Looks like a lot of fun:)
What a fun day!! I love your new background and header - I need to work on making my blog a little cuter :) I don't know what you're talking about saying that you aren't up on technology :)
CUTIE PIES!!
Post a Comment