then he became hysterical so we tried a Popsicle. Poor kid, I can only imagine what he would be like if it wasn't grandma.

Then it was Kennedy's turn for her first haircut ever! It was bittersweet...but she didn't get a real hair cut just a trim of her bangs and a little off the back. She just enjoyed her Popsicle not really phased by the whole thing.
afterwards we had fun in the bath and the kids got a little energy out playing in this Ikea bag. Ya, mom got a work out too....its not easy lugging 55+ lbs around!
Here they are all ready for bed with their new do
don't they look THRILLED to be getting their picture taken. This is after several attempts to make them smile.
8 comments:
maybe not thrilled in that last picture but ADORABLE!
Too funny! And here's proof that girls just love to have stuff done to our hair and boys....not so much :-)
Aw I feel so bad for Owen.
love the new do's and LOVE the pic's! I love the new profile pic - absolutely adorable! so good to see the little fam on sunday :) always a treat!
cute cute cute!!
I LOVE the looks on their faces! Thanks for reminding me of the idea of starting a blog. Its been fun to write things down...and like you, it's probably more a scrapbook or memoir for the babies.
I LOVE the looks on their faces! Thanks for reminding me of the idea of starting a blog. Its been fun to write things down...and like you, it's probably more a scrapbook or memoir for the babies.
Owen Likes haircuts as much as I do.
Post a Comment