Tuesday, February 16, 2010

February

We started out the month by going to Chuck E Cheese for the first time with the kids. They had a great time!

My GREAT friend Beth watched the kids for me last week since my mom was out of town helping my brother move from Denver. Thank you BETH!! Here is a pic she took of the kids playing together:)


Happy Valentines from my sweethearts:)

Also, for whatever reason I can't get this video to post to the blog but you can check out the kids singing Away in a manger (Owen's favorite song...or the only one he will let us sing without yelling no). They were singing during dinner time of course once I get out the video camera they stop so it took a little bribbing as you can see. I think Owen is a bit too smart....what a stinker!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa said...

They are so cute! I am loving her big flower! Precious!

Kristin said...

LOVE that you went to Chuck E Cheese!

Running is a Metaphor said...

Cute!
Do you like how I caged the children?