Where did the time go? You are two already! You are such a sensitive and tender hearted girl. You love kisses and are always looking out for your brother. If anyone ever says owie or the word hurt you immediately say "kisses". You have a giggle that is so contagious it spreads through the room. You love to count and sing. You always ask mommy AND daddy to sing. You don't like it when just one of us is singing to you if we are both around. You enjoy all fruits and vegetables you have yet to meet one you don't like! Not a big fan of meat or sweets other than fruit snacks! You are very curious and love to play in my make up and bathroom drawers. You are getting very smart and know when you are doing something you shouldn't so you try and hide it. You typically run to timeout before I even give you one and stay without a problem. If I raise my voice at you sometimes you burst into tears and other times you are completely unfazed. If you know I am watching you just look out of the corner of your eyes. Whenever you concentrate really hard you stick out your little tongue just past your lips and I LOVE it! You really enjoy playing dress up and put my shoes on often. You love jewelry and always want to wear mine. You are such a happy little girl! You are still very attached to your paci and bear. We only let you have it when you sleep but you sneak into your room often and manage to find them. A few weeks ago I cut the ends of a few of your paci's off to start weening you. Unfortunately I made the mistake of doing it while you were in the room. When you didn't adjust well to it after 5 days we decided to wait until after the Holidays. Whenever you find a paci I cut you say "mommy broke it" and give me a very mean look. I hope I didn't scar you for life!! You enjoy talking but don't repeat often. You are very curious and most of the time will say: please, thank you and excuse me appropriately. You enjoy looking in the mirror. Anytime I do anything to your hair or put your clothes on you want to see a mirror. You love your belly button and it has made for some uncomfortable situations in public when you want to see mine. When I take you and Owen shopping you always sit in the actual cart (not the seat) you do very well most of the time. Last week you managed to open a box of butter and unwrap all 4 sticks within about 10 seconds! You love to go bye bye and ask to several times a day. You are in love with the Christmas tree and Christmas lights. It is so fun to see your face light up and hear your squeals when you are so happy! You are so sweet and you have made my life better than I have ever dreamed it could be! I am looking forward to celebrating years of birthdays with you. I LOVE YOU stinker:)
Love mommy
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Kennedy
Love from: Uncle Dennis, Aunt Sharon, & Amy
Happy Birthday Kennedy! I can't believe that you are two already.
Happy Birthday K! You are such a cutie. Your mommy & daddy love you so much!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! I stick my tongue out when I concentrate too!
I love you-
Brandon
I have tears in my eyes-so sweet!
Post a Comment