I am finally getting around to blogging again! Things have been crazy busy but fun!!! I won't bore with you everything but just a few highlights:) This past weekend I had a baby shower in Lansing for my good friend Kate that I used to work with. Kennedy was invited to so we loaded up along with a few other friends and drove down. We had a great time and Kennedy did very well for the most part:) With mommy and Kennedy gone Owen got dad all to himself. They ran a few errands and daddy made some beef jerky. The kids (Owen especially) love to watch daddy.
I have been going through kids clothes, toys and anything else trying to sell it on Craig's List. I am not having much luck selling things :( Anyone else running into the same issue??
The kids finally have an appointment to get the H1N1 vaccine. I am extremely frustrated with our doctors office lately. To make a long story short I have been getting the run around from one person in particular there and its driving me crazy. So wish us luck with getting the shots on Thursday!!! Here are some random photos of the past two weeks.
We tried to take some fall pictures a couple weeks ago. It was very cold and the kids were not very cooperative so we didn't get many.
Eating tangerines for the first time....Owen just said "sour" and sucked all the juice out. Kennedy loved them as you can see. Also, that is baby Jesus from our Nativity scene. They love baby Jesus and put him to bed in Owen's crib several times a day.
They have been going potty on the potty every morning and evening for the past few months. They get so excited because they get a mini marshmallow. I thought it was cute that Owen brought a book with him, he was reading it but of course I didn't get the camera in time.
Kennedy LOVES looking in the mirror. Anytime she gets dressed or I do something with her hair she says "mirror, mirror". We were making applesauce one night and she used the peeling as a necklace.
5 comments:
I can't believe that they are going potty on the toilet!
those are AWESOME pictures! your kids are hysterical!!! i love that they love the baby Jesus!
Awesome about the potty! I know how hard it is to keep up with that (Abby is the only one that is interested right now, and it's still hard.... requires lots of patience! She is interested on day, and could care less the next).
Regarding the clothes. I don't sell mine on Craig's List, always wondered how that all works. Instead, I take them into a consignment shop in Grand Haven (Trendy Tots). Trendy's only take name brand (Oshgosh, Gap, Old Navy, etc) clothes, but I get quite a bit of money back for doing very little. I know there are two consignment shops in Holland area -- Bumble Bea's (Holland) and Mom and Baby Again (downtown Zeeland). I don't know what their consignment policies and percentages are, but maybe someone else who frequents your blog would know. I know a certain someone in your family that drives right by Robbins road everyday... maybe she can take them into Trendys for you?! ;-D Good luck!
Love the shots of the kids in front of the red (barn?)
Miss you!
I am so glad that you have just been busy. I was starting to get worried that something happened. The kids are so cute!! Have a good Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment