this is typically Kennedy face when she wants something
trying to put stickers on the egg
this is what the next few minutes looked like

soo we got ready for bed and read Biscuit's Pet and Play Easter
That cheered him right up!
Tonight we met Sonya and Grandma Little at Rivertown for a bit and we saw the Easter Bunny! Owen and Kennedy did great...they weren't scared but weren't really sure about smiling for mom & dad.
I thought Owen was going to pull his head off
Yesterday we went to the Children's museum for the first time. It was a lot of fun but it was busy, I think everyone else had the same idea.
Owen's new word is "wow" that is what he is saying here
look how cool this is!
5 comments:
Happy Easter Little Family!!
Cute pictures, looks like a lot of fun. Happy Easter.
You are such fun parents!
The museum looked like a hit! I LOVED the shower video!
awww, what GREAT fun!!
Post a Comment