Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Preschool

 
Owen was very excited for his first day of preschool! 
 

His sign says "I want to be a mountain climber and work at Herman Miller when I grow up"

Kennedy was very excited for school as well.  She does not know what she wants to be when she grows up yet.....no rush ;)


 
Her sign does says: "I want to be a mom and work somewhere else when I grow up"
 
Outside of school....very excited to go in.
 
 
Owen opened the door right away


 
Mom I found my hook!


                                                 and I already like the craft we are making!
 
Kennedy didn't want me to leave so there are no pictures of her doing a craft but she did great!
 
After school....good sign to see smiles and that they were happy to see me.

 Once Kennedy saw me she was racing for a hug!  I LOVE being a mom to children this age who still want a hug....I will have to remind them of this someday I am sure;)

                                                      Walk to the car

No comments: