Owen
You are such an energetic and goofy kid. You love to rough house but also really enjoy sitting quietly reading books. You LOVE books!!! We recently moved you to a toddler bed since you have been climbing out of your bed often. You are incredibly stubborn and very focused. We have recently started having to lock your bedroom door to keep you in your room at night. You no longer enjoy sleeping and fight it at nap time and at night. You are still a very sound sleeper when you get to sleep. A few weeks ago you did not want to go to bed so you stripped off your PJ's and diaper and covered yourself in your blanket and zonked out. A few hours later I went down to turn off you light I found you completely naked in your bed....you are a stinker! You are full of personality and quite a funny kid. You tend to be a bit more abrupt than you should be and push the limits often. However, you are also very loving and concerned when someone gets hurt or does not participate in an activity. Your favorite things right now are lightning McQueen and trucks. Your favorite food is sweets of any kind but when we are out to eat you also choose a burger and fries. You are a pretty good eater and are not very picky. You like fruits and vegetables and LOVE milk. Your favorite shows to watch are: Dora, Calliou and Curious George. You have seen one movie start to finish and you loved it......Cars with your favorite Lightning McQueen. You are now potty trained and only wear diapers at night but are dry pretty much every morning when you wake up. You are so smart and remember everything it is unbelievable what you can figure out. You blow me away daily with your memory and understanding. I love you so much and am so thankful you still enjoy cuddles while reading books or when you are tired. I am so honoured and thankful I was chosen to be your mom.
Love you xoxo Mom
Kennedy
You are such a sweet and loving girl. You can be a bit temperamental at times but you are full of love and tenderness almost always. You are constantly saying "I love you momma" and blowing me kisses often....I just eat it up because I am sure that will end soon enough. You hate to have your hair combed and scream and cry but you do not want it cut. You still sleep with your bear and take it almost everywhere. You are so full of personality and we laugh at things you say several times daily. You and Owen started children's worship a few weeks ago and you seem to really enjoy it. Today you said to me "mommy I was just a little bit scared but I had fun" All day you have been telling me you were just a little bit scared. You are mostly potty trained but you sometimes tell me you have to go after you have started going. You love all things girl and are really into princesses. You are very good at sharing and are very concerned about Owen often if he is sad or having a temper tantrum you want to console him. You love the water and I catch you playing in the bathroom sink nearly daily. You are very shy and don't do very well in large groups of adults. Even if you know everyone well it takes you a bit to warm up in a big group of people. Some of you favorite things are water, dolls, babies and make-up. Your favorite food is cheese and fruit. You love nearly almost every vegetable and food but we recently discovered your disgust for green olives. Your favorite television shows are Dora, Ruby & Max and Calliou.
You are a very sweet and sensitive girl and I am so blessed to be your mom. I LOVE you!
Mom
3 comments:
So sweet Heather and such a nice update on their likes and dislikes. Those two are blessed to have you for a mom!
Can't believe it has been 3 years! Grant LOVES lightening as well :)
What a sweet post! You are a wonderful mother!!
Post a Comment