Well, it has been a week since Owen got his
stitches in and it was time for them to come out. When I called the doctor set up an appointment they all but called me stupid for not just going to the hospital. So when we arrived to the hospital there was about 10 people in front of us on the waiting list and pretty much everyone had on masks. There was a girl standing near the check in and she was very sweet and told me that it would quite awhile before we got in because they people in order of symptoms. She suggested we head to the Prime Care office, so that is what we did. Owen had a great time just hanging out with mommy and the other patients in the waiting room. I did not want him to touch a thing because there were lots of "sick" looking people. I used about a whole bottle of
sanitizer while were there just in case someone had the flu.
Here is Owen waiting to get his
stitches out. He kept saying "
stitches out,
owies"
Looking at the lights so I could get one last picture of the
stitches
They rolled him up on a toddler sized stretcher thing. I had to hold down his arms and another nurse held his head. He was NOT happy at all:( He was crying/screaming so loud that he was purple and sweating so bad. It was so sad!!!
When we were done he was happy as can be. He got stickers and ice cream!
2 comments:
That picture of of Owen laying down breaks my heart :( At least he got ice cream!
ohhhhhhhhhh poor thing!!!!My boys still havent had to get stitches...dont know how though...they are rough!
If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
Xo
Priscila
Post a Comment