When Jeremiah and I were struggling with infertility I started meeting with a group through Mars Hill called Echo. It was a great support system for me and I met some of the most amazing and faithful women I have ever met! On Saturday we had a get together with all of our "little miracles". Here is a picture of most of us that were part of the group at the same time. Infertility is such a difficult and lonely journey and to have a group like this to open up with and share the most intimate of moments and feelings was extremely helpful. (sorry, I don't know why that is all underlined)
All of us that were able to meet Saturday
Kennedy LOVED this teeter totter
My great friend Lisa and her adorable son Zack! Her other son Clayton is now one and was running around somewhere. Zack came home from Guatemala 6 weeks after Lisa gave birth to Clayton. She is a busy Mom!!
**Please say a special prayer for Shauna. Her and her husband are in the process of adopting and we pray that it goes very well and quickly!
2 comments:
What a cool thing to stay connected with!
aw, what a neat thing! it's always good to have people around you that you know have struggled with the same types of things
Post a Comment