The following weekend Aunt Sonya and Cousin Lucy came to town visit. We even got to babysit one night....it was so much fun!
As you can tell it lookes like Lucy was lacking attention..ha! the poor girl.....got so much love!
Sonya and I thought it would be so perfect to head to the orchard again and get some pictures of Lucy and a couple with just the cousins:) However, Lucy was sleeping for the first few minutes, then it started to rain a bit so we had to rush and we didn't ger very many of Lucy.
This picture cracks me up.....Owen trying not to smile when I say smile, Kennedy afraid she is going to fall so she is scared and Lucy just awake and feeling rain drops......looks like the perfect "family photo" for the Ellen show.
Since it is not very often Owen gets his picture taken, I had to include this one. He has always loved books but lately he is really enjoying looking at them on his own. I just wish I knew what was going on in that sweet head of his.

No comments:
Post a Comment