Welcome to the world-and the blog world, Little twins.They look alert and beautiful!
I am so glad you guys started a blog. What an amazing Christmas you had! I can't wait to watch them grow!
I am sooooooooo glad that you started a blog. IT is so nice to be able to keep up. Welcome home Kennedy and Owen!
I love the picture of the Grandma's. They look so happy. Can't wait to watch the peanuts grow! They are looking so good and healthy!
Hi Heather and Jeremiah,This is a great way for an Aunt far away to keep up with my niece and nephew! I'll be checking in regularly :)love,Sonya
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Welcome to the world-and the blog world, Little twins.
They look alert and beautiful!
I am so glad you guys started a blog. What an amazing Christmas you had! I can't wait to watch them grow!
I am sooooooooo glad that you started a blog. IT is so nice to be able to keep up. Welcome home Kennedy and Owen!
I love the picture of the Grandma's. They look so happy.
Can't wait to watch the peanuts grow! They are looking so good and healthy!
Hi Heather and Jeremiah,
This is a great way for an Aunt far away to keep up with my niece and nephew! I'll be checking in regularly :)
love,
Sonya
Post a Comment